So what exactly are dental implants and crowns? The simplest explanation is that dental implants are replacement tooth roots. When you have lost a tooth and it’s natural root, you need a dental implant to act as the new foundation (or root) for the replacement tooth (otherwise known as a crown). Crowns can either be placed on an implant or on a natural tooth if the tooth and gums are healthy enough. Implants and crowns look natural, can provide support for dentures, and do not affect the teeth bordering them. They are as stable as your real teeth and protect you from the potential loss of jawbone, which can also occur when you lose natural teeth. In order to be a candidate to receive an implant, you need to have healthy gums and enough bone to support the implant. This will be determined upon your initial consultation.
We Make Dental Crowns Right in our Office!
Unlike most dental offices, at Bozart Family Dentistry we have the ability to make crowns right here in our office with our new CEREC machine! In utilizing cutting edge 3D imaging technology, we can make a crown that fits YOU perfectly the very same day. So what does our “CEREC” difference mean to you:
- No more need for two appointments weeks a part. Get it all done the very same day which saves you time and therefore money
- Get the best (custom) fit possible with our 3D imaging technology
- No need to bite into nasty paste for imprints
Check out our CEREC Machine Making a New Crown Below:
We Have Two Options for our Dental Implant Pricing:
- Paid in Full Up Front: Only $1495 until 3/31/2017 including Exam and X-ray ($270 value), Crown and Abutment are separate (see pricing below)
- Using our “Easy Pay” 0% Interest Financing Program: Only $800 down and then as little as $50 per month for the remaining balance (total cost of $1495) – Crown and Abutment are separate (see pricing below)
We Have Two Options for our Implant Crown Pricing:
- Paid in Full Up Front: Only $1192 (Implant and Abutment are separate)
- Using our “Easy Pay” 0% Interest Financing Program: Only $400 down and then as little as $50 per month for the remaining balance (total cost of $1192)
**Abutment which fastens the implant to the crown is $300 extra**
We Have Two Options for our Regular Crown Pricing:
- Paid in Full Up Front: Only $980
- Using our “Easy Pay” 0% Interest Financing Program: Only $300 down and then as little as $50 per month for the remaining balance (total cost of $980)
Learn more about Dental Implants and Crowns in our related blog articles below:
Have more questions or curious if you’re a candidate for a dental implant and/ or a crown? Call us today at 910-392-9101 to learn more!