What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a teeth straitening alternative to traditional braces that is not only virtually invisible to the naked eye, but much more comfortable and convenient as well! So no matter what the reason or occasion may be for you wanting to have straiter teeth, Invisalign is your solution to do so without having the hassle of needing to wear and maintain “traditional” braces.
Invisalign Overview Video
Advantages of Invisalign Over Braces
While Invisalign and “traditional” braces can both serve as effective teeth straitening tools for all types of misalignment issues. Invisalign carries many advantages over what traditional braces can offer. Advantages such as:
- You can eat WHATEVER foods you want
- You can remove Invisalign whenever you want
- Invisalign is virtually invisible to the naked eye
- Allows you to brush and floss normally
- Consists of smooth plastic inside of your mouth versus sharp metal that’s more likely to irritate your cheeks and gums
- More convenient to your schedule with office visits only every 4-6 weeks
How Does Invisalign Work?
Why Choose Us as your Invisalign Provider?
- We’re the only Invisalign “Elite Provider” in the Wilmington area! Which means better prices for you and a more experienced staff when it comes to having success with Invisalign
- We utilize iTero technology which will help you to get a better fit and therefore better results with your Invisalign treatment, as well as lead to less follow up visits during the treatment process. iTero can even give you a “preview” of what your teeth will look like after treatment before it even begins.
- We have 0% interest in-house financing plans available!
- We have a brand new Orthodontic area complete with 3 very comfortable “ortho” chairs, two fish tanks and even two flat screen TV’s for your viewing pleasure!
- We’re a little biased, but we feel that we have the very BEST Orthodontic Team in Wilmington in Alex (right) and Rebekah (left) pictured above!
Samples of Invisalign Results
For more information on Invisalign, check out the FAQ page on Invisalign’s website here.
Invisalign Pricing Special
To celebrate becoming an Invisalign “Elite Provider,” which means that we’re an Invisalign top 5% provider in the country. For a limited time, we’re offering Invisalign at the SAME price as traditional braces! So until 8/15/17, take advantage of these Invisalign pricing specials:
- Paid in Full up Front – $3750
- Using “Easy Pay” In-House Financing – $4250 ($850 down then $125 per month)