If you’ve ever lost a tooth, or had one seriously damaged or extracted, you may be a good candidate for a crown or dental implant. Dental crowns, which are basically a replacement teeth, can make a huge difference in your appearance. A crown can either be placed on top of an existing troublesome tooth, or on top of a special man-made root called a dental implant. Crowns are made to look just like natural teeth don’t require any special changes to your lifestyle; the only difference will be your improved smile!
Why Should I choose Bozart Family Dentistry for my Dental Crown?
Most dental offices lack the resources to create crowns on-site. Bozart Family Dentistry makes crowns right at the office with an advanced piece of equipment called a CEREC machine. Because the crowns are made right in our office, you can receive your new crown the same day as your initial appointment, saving you time and money. The convenient same-day service also means that you can look and feel your best as quickly as possible. Patients can choose to pay for a new CEREC crown the same day it is received, or they can opt to take advantage of our “Easy Pay” 0% Interest Financing Program, detailed in the descriptions below.
What’s so Great About CEREC?
– Advanced CEREC 3D imaging technology provides patients with a precise fit. Your crown will be custom-made and you can be assured that it will be both natural-looking and comfortable.
– CEREC technology allows us to color-match your crown to the surrounding teeth.
– The digital imaging of the CEREC machine means that there will be no need for you to bite into an unpleasant paste in order for our office to gain impressions.
– CEREC technology is responsible for over 30 million tooth restorations worldwide and these machines have proven to be both safe and effective in over 200 scientific trials.
– Crowns created with CEREC are strong, smooth, and long-lasting.
Check out our CEREC machine at work:
Learn more about our dental implant and crown pricing and payment options here.